Welcome VIPs Customers of Red Carpet Logistics!
By sending your package through RCL, you as a "shipper" or "consignee" or anyone else with an interest in the Shipment accepts and agrees below terms and conditions without any exception:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to RCL
- "Shipment" means all documents or parcels which is delivered under one waybill and which may be carried by any means RCL chooses, including air, road or any other carrier.
- A "waybill" shall include any Shipment identifier or document produced by RCL or Shipper automated systems such as a label, barcode, waybill or consignment note as well as any electronic version thereof.
- Every Shipment is delivered on a limited liability basis as provided herein. If Shipper requires greater protection, then insurance may be arranged at an additional cost (0.2% of Shipment value with 5% deductible, Shipper shall inform RCL, the Shipment value in advance). RCL liability is in accordance to Shipment value or a value of 10 (ten) times the cost of shipping and maximum IDR 1.000.000 per waybill. RCL liability for document is IDR 100,000 per waybill.
- Shipper is obligated to pack and wrapping the Shipment in proper and secure. If damage is caused by improper packaging, so the loss becomes Shipper's responsibility (even the Shipment has been insured).
- Shipper is obligated to provide a clear information in advance to RCL regarding to Shipper and Consignee detail information (such as: Phone number, Address).
- Shipper is obligated to provide the actual information of Shipment Commodity. If the content of commodity which provided by Shipper doesn't match with the actual Commodity, It's not RCL's responsibility if it causes a problem in the future.
- Any claim regarding to loss and damage of the Shipment shall be received by RCL (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days.
Weight for RCL shipping charge calculation shall be follow which ever greater between:
- Actual weight (kg)
Regular Services : (Length x Width x Height) in cm / 6000
Consolidation Services : (Length x Width x Height) in cm / 4000
- Shipper is not allowed to send Prohibited Items through RCL such as:
- Gambling devices
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Illegal goods, e.g. Ivory, Narcotics, pornogrhapic related goods etc.
- Laser disc
- Live animals
- Currency, Cash, Legal Documentation (such as: STNK, cheque, and etc)
- Weapons, Assembled Firearms, part of firearms, ammunition, explosive
- Imitation/replica of Weapons, Assembled Firearms, part of firearms, ammunition, explosive
- Jewelry and other high value goods
- Precious metals & stones
- Dangerous goods, hazardous materials
- Human remains, including ashes
- Banderols/Tax stickers
- Negotiable instruments equivalent to cash
consent on the usage of cookies in accordance with Red Carpet Logistic's
retrieving user details for each visit. Cookies are used in some areas of our
site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people
Unless otherwise stated, Red Carpet Logistic and/or it's licensors own the
intellectual property rights for all material on Red Carpet Logistic All
intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages
from www.rcl.co.id for your own personal use subject to restrictions set
in these terms and conditions.
Red Carpet Logistic is located at:
Lippo Kuningan Lantai 21 Unit A, E, F
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. B-12
Karet Kuningan, Setiabudi